Thursday, August 12, 2010

An Angel Gets Ready For Her 1st Birthday

Well, the days are ticking down to Maddy's first birtday. How a year has passed already is beyond me, but she has grown so much in just a year. I remember when Matt and Jordan showed us this picture, our first look at an angel.
Matt and Jordan have had their hands full, but have down an excellent job in being there for Maddy. I am so proud of them as parents and know that Maddy is being loved everyday.

She has really changed from that first day I saw her at the hospital, the first time I held her, the first time she spent the night with us.
I get lost in her little eyes, she lifts my spirits when I need them lifted and makes me smile everytime I see her.

So Maddy your Pawpaw can't wait to see you. To look into those blue eyes and see what a angel looks like. Soon we will be wishing you a happy birthday and looking back at what a wonderful year you have had and how you have touched so many people and filled their lives with love.
I can't wait to see you, because a Pawpaw needs his granddaughter's hugs, to give butterfly kisses with and watch grow each and every step of the way. I Love You Maddy and will be counting the minutes til I see you and wish you a Happy Birthday in person. To help you celebrate a year of growth, of love and of dreams that have come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones