Tuesday, August 24, 2010

HAPPY "1st" BIRTHDAY MADDY


Well, the big day has finally arrived...my granddaughter has turned the corner and is headed to toddlerhood. My little Maddy is "1" today and just as beautiful as she was the day she was born, but then I'm her Pawpaw so I might be a little prejudicious.
She is that beautiful angel who came into my life just a year ago. I have been able to watch her grow from a little bundle of love into a pre-toddler and soon a full scale toddler, always on the go.She seems to be a very vocal little girl....talking, humming and singing all the time. Soon she will be trying out for "American Idol" and I will spend all night calling in and voting for her, because she deserves to win everything she tries out for. But I'm her Pawpaw and I might be a little prejudicious about whatever she does."HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDY", I Love You and wish your day be very special for you. As special as you are to me. Now go eat some cake and smear it all over the place...like a good little girl should do on her birthday. And tell them "Pawpaw said I could".


No comments:

Post a Comment



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones